Des2000 Allowable Properties for Attributes and Domains

From: <Scaldwel_at_wllc.com>
Date: 1997/05/27

Is there a way to have the Allowable Values for a particular Domain automatically map to the Attributes that belong to that Domain? In my application I have a number of Domains which have specific Allowable Values. When I create attributes within that Domain, the length and format properties of the Domain copy to the new Attribute, but the Allowable Values do not. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

scaldwel_at_wlc.com Received on Tue May 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message