Re: search order for sqlplus scripts

From: <lipnej_at_pfizer.com>
Date: 1997/05/27

Hi Leng and Thomas (you're one of my favorite golfers!)

I've been able to include multiple paths in the SQLPATH on UNIX - and it works - I don't know about DOS/Windows

Our situation is that we want to simulate search paths for sqlload .ctl files, so that if we want to test a new one, we don't have to change the shell script that is invoking sqlload; we want to simply place the test version of the .ctl file somewhere else (e.g. user's home directory or the "test" directory) that will be picked up first before the production version.

Anyone have any ideas?