Re: search order for sqlplus scripts

From: Leng Kaing <leng_at_comsense.com>
Date: 1997/05/26

[Quoted] Hi Thomas,

Have you got it to work with multiple SQLPATHs? eg. SQLPATH=c:\sql;c:\leng\sql.

I've only had it working with a single path.

Also, when I do an edit of a file in the SQLPATH, it fails. SQL*Plus seems to be only interested in picking up files from my working current directory. But if I try and run a file in the SQLPATH, it works well. It only fails during "edit"

tia,
Leng.