Oracle WebServer to IDMS Database

From: Richard A. Valdez <rvaldez_at_unm.edu>
Date: 1997/05/23

[Quoted] I was wondering if anyone out there is attempting to access a legacy IDMS database via a web page. We are establishing a web page which will have Oracle as its base DB but will need to access data from our legacy IDMS database for data query purposes. We will also ultimately need to affect updates to the IDMS database from the web page. If anyone has an idea about how this can be accomplished, I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Thanks...rav

Richard A. Valdez email: rvaldez_at_unm.edu University of New Mexico phone: (505) 277-8057 2701 Campus Blvd. NE fax: (505) 277-8101 Albuquerque, NM 87131