Oracle Webserver Vs. other Webservers

From: Mike McCurdy <mccurdy_at_rohan.sdsu.edu>
Date: 1997/05/23

Greetings -

[Quoted] [Quoted] Our university is trying to decide whether we should purchase the Oracle Webserver (at a relatively high cost), or install a good public domain webserver (on various Unix systems). Unfortunately, I don't have specific [Quoted] application requirements but assume that we want to be able to primarily [Quoted] access Oracle Db's with queries and updates. If anyone has any Oracle Webserver Vs. other webservers comparison info or pointers to comparison info, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Mike

--
Mike McCurdy
Oracle/AIX administration