Re: Corrupt FMB file

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/05/22

In article <33832A57.6A79_at_wharton.upenn.edu>, Don Huesman <huesman_at_wharton.upenn.edu> wrote:
>Does anyone know of any utilities to attempt restoring a corrupted FMB
>file? Was working in Designer, saved my form as x.fmb. Later tried to
>open x.fmb and got Win95's page fault error on F45des32.exe. My PC has
>32 meg.

Without opening the fmb in the forms designer, convert it to text, then back to binary. Do this in the File -> Administration -> Convert pull-down menu.

No guarantees that the above will work, but it's worth a try.

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Thu May 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message