Re: Need Advice on Oracle learning series - Edelstein

From: Buff Emslie <be_at_primarykey.com>
Date: 1997/05/21

Cecil,

These books are for a beginner. They lead you through developing basic forms and reports in a tutorial manner. The books can be used on your own or in a classroom situation. Read more about them on our webpage www.This.Is/keybooks where all books are discounted. You might also look at some of the other books we have for beginners.

Buff Emslie
The Primary Key