Re: How to use procedures in Designer/2000

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/05/11

The primary place for reference *functions* is in the "Derivation Expression" text type. You can use this to derive either base table column values (if placed in the Column Definition's Derivation Expression) or to produce non-base table items (use the Column Usage's Derivation Expression).

Until R2.0 comes out, there is no direct way to associate your PL/SQL code with Forms trigger (other than in the templates).

"mikel" <pmiquel_at_drac.medusa.es> wrote:

>I'm working with Designer/2000 vers. 1.3.2.
>I know how to use the 'Module Data' and the 'Module Structure' to generate
>modules.
>I know how to use the 'Module Logic' to generate procedures, functions and
>packages.
>But I dont know how to use the procedures and functions in the Module Data,
>because there is not triggers (like developer/2000).
>I suppose that only in certain places in the designer/2000 can i put calls
>to procedures but i can not get examples or documentacion.
>Can anybody help me?, Thank you.

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379 CompuServe: 76702,456  Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com

Don't miss ODTUG's Spring Conference, June 3-6, San Diego! Visit http://www.odtug.com or call 910-452-7444 for info!   Received on Sun May 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message