How to use procedures in Designer/2000

From: mikel <pmiquel_at_drac.medusa.es>
Date: 1997/05/05

I'm working with Designer/2000 vers. 1.3.2. I know how to use the 'Module Data' and the 'Module Structure' to generate modules.
I know how to use the 'Module Logic' to generate procedures, functions and packages.
But I dont know how to use the procedures and functions in the Module Data, because there is not triggers (like developer/2000). I suppose that only in certain places in the designer/2000 can i put calls to procedures but i can not get examples or documentacion. Can anybody help me?, Thank you. Received on Mon May 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message