Re: something like Informix ISQL?

From: Lamar Spells <lspells_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

The short answer is no... There is the server manager utility which provides some of the functionality that isql has. Server manager has a Motif interface and a line mode interface (I think ISQL uses the curses library, BTW.) Still, server manager does not do everything ISQL does (or did, last time I checked). For one, I liked (3 years ago) to use ISQL to view the data in tables and write simple queries-- I don't think server manager gives you this.