Re: something like Informix ISQL?

From: Holger Heidenbluth <pchh_at_pi.psi.de>
Date: 1997/05/07

Sorry,

we don't know about any character based tool. But if you like you may have a look at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/keeptool . We provide the tool Hora. It is a very quick and handy tool that does many things on Oracle databases and is ressource-friendly to your 16 oder 32-bit Windows system.

You can order a free 30 day demo on our homepgage (see above) or simply send a mail to keeptool_at_compuserve.com .

Regards.
Holger Heidenbluth

KeepTool Software
Dr. Jan Dieckmann, Rolf Grünewald, Holger Heidenbluth GbR Berlin, Germany
keeptool_at_compuserve.com