DES 2K - How to change with of swim lanes on Proc modeller

From: Mike Guerrero <mguerrer_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: 1997/04/30

While using the process modeller today I had to Save and Exit. I did this after creatimg all of my process steps but, before creating any flows. When I went back in, all of my process steps were set in the first column and not in the positions where I had actually created them. I had move all of the process steps manually back to where I had them (a pain but, no problem). Now, how do I shrink back the sizes of the swim lanes. I've tried playing around with the preferences to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Received on Wed Apr 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message