Re: Population Tools for Data Warehousing

From: Sam Webster <swebster_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 1997/04/29

"Gene Fernandez" <fernagen_at_world2u.com> wrote:

>Does anyone recommend any particular tool for the population of an Oracle
>data warehouse?
>
>Thanks,
>Gene

Gene,

If you are looking at populating an Oracle dbase from DB2/400 check out DataMirror's Transformation Server for Oracle. We provide the extraction and cleansing (transformation) components when moving data into a data warehouse. We give you the ability to move data in real-time or on a scheduled basis, depending on your data availability needs. If you have any questions, e-mail me or check out our web site for further information.

Good Luck,

Sam Webster
DataMirror Corporation
swebster_at_datamirror.com