Re: Forms 4.5 right-mouse button support

From: Anatoly V. Lisovoy <anatoly_at_nmb.ru>
Date: 1997/04/17

Scott Dart <scott-dart_at_uiowa.edu>
<01bc4a8e$32ec7520$b048ff81_at_Scott-Dart.int-med.uiowa.edu>...
> Is there any way to define further functionality for the right mouse
 button
> in forms 4.5 under windows 95? for example, user clicks right mouse
 button,
> and could be presented with the option to show the LOV for that field, or
> perhaps change view, remove record, whatever. Right now, all we get is
 the
> default cut, copy, paste, etc which only refers to the highlighted region
> within the item.

For handle user mouse buttons press - use When-Mouse-Click trigger attached to item(s)/block(s) U need .
For determine what button was pressed use - :SYSTEM.MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED global
 "Indicates the number of the button that was clicked. Mouse button support is limited to buttons 1,2 (left or middle) or 3(right) on a three button mouse. The value is always a character string. Copyright (c) 1994, Oracle Corporation."

Anatoly Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message