Re: Forms 4.5 open file dialog box

From: Anatoly V. Lisovoy <anatoly_at_nmb.ru>
Date: 1997/04/17

[Quoted] Scott Dart <scott-dart_at_uiowa.edu>
<01bc4a8e$7ebda320$b048ff81_at_Scott-Dart.int-med.uiowa.edu>...
> I would like to have access to the standard windows95 open file dialog
 box
> for use in forms. The user could browse for a file, and when selected,
> could return the full path to forms for whatever purpose, or perhaps even
> store the file in a long-raw field. Is there a VBX control that can be
 used
> for this, or any other method. Can someone point me to a good reference?

There are lib In my Forms 4.5.7.1.7 -
ORACLE_HOME\FORMS45\PLSQLLIB\d2kwutil.pll that conatin WIN_API_DIALOG package .
look at the Open_File ,Save_File functions - it's provide "access to the standard windows95 open file dialog box". I hope it's what U need.

Anatoly. Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message