Oracle WebServer and dynamic reports...

From: Stephen M. Earl <earlst_at_rockford.com>
Date: 1997/04/08

We are currently using Oracle 7.3 and WebServer 2.1 running on Windows NT. I'd like to be able to generate reports and view them in the web browser. I know we can generate PDF files from reports 2.5, but these reports are basically static reports. What I want to do is have the user pass parameters from web form and have the server generate the report (with a unique filename) and have the resulting html document (from PL/SQL) point to the report in PDF format.

When it comes right down to it I just want to be able to generate a report from a procedure.

Has anyone done this???

Stephen Earl
Rockford Corporation Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message