Importing ascii-file into database in OPOProfessional

From: Rolf Paulsen <paurol_at_nw-mail.hs.nki.no>
Date: 1997/04/03

Hi!

I am rather new to Power Objects.
I have data comming in to my system as an ascii-file. The format of this file is known.

I would appreciate it if anybody might have some hints as to how I could implement a code that could get the information from the file, put it into variables and enter them into the db using SQL.

Guess the biggest problem is the BASIC syntax in PO for fileaccess.

Hope there is somebody out there that might know a solution.

Thank you very much
Rolf Paulsen, Norway Received on Thu Apr 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message