Re: Des2K: Hopefully, a simple question

From: Phil Cook <pcook_at_iamerica.net>
Date: 1997/03/27

Denis,

Make sure the repository server's tnsnames.ora has the database defined that you are
trying to reverse engineer. Your PC is not connecting to the database to reverse engineer,
the repository server is performing the connection.

Phil Cook

Denis M. Goddard <d.m.goddard_at_cummins.com> wrote in article <33397B77.142C_at_cummins.com>...