Re: How to Convert Oracle dbf to dBase dbf

From: Jorge Miguel Meirim <Transparente_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1997/03/27

Try This:
Drag your piece of Delphi code and put on any machine, I repeat on any machine with any known OS you are developing with, and drop in any file system or on the database itself.
Try to this without any PC, just with any simple known terminal on this piece of the universe.
You might feel a little limited but you only know Delhpi of course. With sql I just need only single line and one ODBC tool to do what's required.

J. Meirim

Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote in article <01bc39d4$d64f4320$4c030059_at_billyv.medscheme.co.za>...
> Aibek Musaev <abbey_at_cc.gatech.edu> wrote in article
> <01bc39b2$6b023540$30403d80_at_r64h48.res.gatech.edu>...
> > I have Oracle .dbf files. Is there any converter of Oracle .dbf files
> > other databases files, like dBase (dbf), FoxPro (dbf), MS Access
 (mdb)?

> A blatant add. :-)
>
> With Delphi you need to create one object (drag and drop onto the form)
 and