Mimicking "Inkey" or DDE Command processing in Forms 4.5 Gui

From: Darren Anderson <Danderso_at_hsc.unt.edu>
Date: 1997/03/20

Have been trying to come up with a way to migrate data directly through a form, rather than through the underlying tables. In character mode you can capture the keystrokes combine them with the data and then pass that to the form(a giant macro). My next attempt was evaluating the DDE capabilities between MS Access and Oracle Forms. Problem is that Oracle Forms will only respond as a client. I cannot pass commands to it to have it navigate through the form.

Can anyone help? Please respond to me directly.

Darren Anderson
Danderso_at_hsc.unt.edu Received on Thu Mar 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message