Re: Conversion of Form 4.5 from 95 to 3.1

From: YyWong <yywong_at_math.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/03/19

Alexey E. Neckrasow (nec_at_leaves.spb.su) wrote:

: YyWong wrote:

: >
: > Sorry, I am new to Designer/2000 (even Oracle). Recently, I have got
: > a problem on transfering the binary form (*.fmb) file generated from
: > Designer/2000 v.1.3 in Win95 platform into Windows 3.1 platform!
: >
: > When I generate the form in Designer/2000, it requires me to specify
: > the "ofg4tel.pll" library. However, after I copy the *.fmb file into
: > Windows 3.1 and use the Form generator in Developer/2000 v.1.3.2 to
: > generate the *.fmx file, it prompt me for the above library and end
: > up the generation!
: >
: > My question is how can I diable or do to face out the library for
: > future generation on different platform?
: >
: > Thanks in advance!
: >
: > --

: Do you have ofg4tel.pll on your Win3.1 machine?

No, but I just find that when I copy the pll file from win95 to win31 with the EXACTLY same PATH as in 95, the fmb form can be gen.

Is there any way to disable the template or library or include them into the form when generating the form in Designer/2000? Also, how can I create a login screen before the user run into my program using runtime. Do I need to insert a VB program before running runtime or there is a form properties that can do that?

A few hours before, my boss had told me the RUNTIME component in Oracle tools has no licence now! That is it is free of charge! Is that true?

Thanks! Received on Wed Mar 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message