Conversion of Form 4.5 from 95 to 3.1

From: YyWong <yywong_at_math.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/03/19

[Quoted] [Quoted] Sorry, I am new to Designer/2000 (even Oracle). Recently, I have got a problem on transfering the binary form (*.fmb) file generated from Designer/2000 v.1.3 in Win95 platform into Windows 3.1 platform!

When I generate the form in Designer/2000, it requires me to specify the "ofg4tel.pll" library. However, after I copy the *.fmb file into Windows 3.1 and use the Form generator in Developer/2000 v.1.3.2 to generate the *.fmx file, it prompt me for the above library and end up the generation!

My question is how can I diable or do to face out the library for future generation on different platform?

Thanks in advance!