Connect VB 4.0 to Oracle/Unix

From: Stephanie Han <chhan_at_infogy.com>
Date: 1997/03/14

Hi, All,

I am trying to connect Enterprise VB 4.0 to Oracle/Unix database on Sun. Currently I am developing a contact system using VB and Crystal reports to connect to the Oracle databases on the Unix thru Sqlnet. The Crystal Reports can now connect to the Oracle thru ODBC driver easily, but not the VB. If you have any answers and are willing to share with me, I'll deeply appreciate it.

Thanks.

                           Stephanie Han
                            INFOGY, Inc.
               Tel: (818)564-2684   Fax: (818)564-2687