Forms 4.5 Master/Detail

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: 1997/03/13

I have a master/detail form that I am able to update after querying for

     something, but I can't insert new records. The property sheets for
     both master and detail show insert as true. Any clues? Both blocks are
     operating off of the same table. TIA -- Candy
--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		Boeing Defense & Space -- Irving Co.
candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com	P.O. Box 152707, MS TR-56

It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else you must run twice as fast as that.  --Alice, in Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass" Received on Thu Mar 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message