J/SQL Precompiler Beta Web Site

From: Darren Darnell <ddarnell_at_primary.net>
Date: 1997/03/08

In the white paper 'Bringing Java to the Enterprise' (www.us.oracle.com/nca/java_nca/html/java_wp.html) there is a link at the bottom of the document, called "J/SQL precompiler: beta". The address of the link is 'www-st.oracle.com/pidev/java/Alphaq/index.html'. I am unable to connect to this site, I get a hostname unknown error.

Also, the links above this one refer to 'inetprod.us.oracle.com', I also get a hostname unknown error on these links.

Are these links old? If they are why does Oracle Magazine(March/April 1997) state that there is a downloadable beta version of the J/SQL precomplier on Oracle's web site?

If the beta of J/SQL is downloadable, where is the site?

Does anyone have the J/SQL precompiler? Received on Sat Mar 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message