Oracle WebServer - SSI calling stored procs?

From: Vince Cross <bartok_at_nortel.ca>
Date: 1997/03/06

I am using Oracle WebServer v2.0 and would like to be able to use LiveHTML (server side includes) to force a static html file to execute a stored procedure in the database. For example, if I want the procedure 'hitcount' to be executed with a parameter of 'test' every time the page is accessed, how could I do it? I've tried both "include" and "exec" with no luck. Any ideas would be welcome.

Vince

--

* Hey Spammers! If you send me unsolicated email, we'll
* send you a bill for up to $500/message. Federal laws