Browse table build trouble

From: David Turner <turner_at_more.net>
Date: 1997/03/05

        I have been trying to install the browser tables repeatedly through the browser build icon on windows nt just to see if it works. When I run the install everything seems fine but when I go to connect through the browser i get the message that some tables are missing.

        When I run the same scripts for Solaris everything works great. No error messages when users log into the database.

        If you have encountered this problem I would appreciate your help. I would like our db staff to run these scripts through nt because it is more intuitive, however it doesn't seem to be as reliable.

                                        Thanks , David Turner