Oracle Contract Sales Consultant

From: Paul Corcoran <applicationcen_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/01

Oracle Financials market experience will be gained.

I am looking for an junior sales person or more experienced person from either the permanent or contract markets wanting to move into Oracle Financials contract sales.

You will join a company that has a marvellous opportunity to dominate the Oracle Financials market.

Alternatively are you in Media sales and wanting to capitalise on your sales skills by moving into Computer Contract recruitment? Ex technical computer developers with sales experience in either consultancy or contract sales are also invited to talk to us.

Our expertise is your next learning curve. Our market is your way to substantially improve your living standards and start to gain a 'name' for your self in the top end of the recruitment market place.

If you know you want to make a move and understand the opportunities afforded by Oracle Applications sales - call me and send you cv!

Paul Corcoran
Applications Centre

0181 340 9074

or email applicationcen_at_cix.compulink.co.uk Received on Sat Mar 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message