Re: Has anyone sucessfully created menus with Power Objects v2?

From: Mike Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1997/02/26

In article <5ej1l0$5sv1_at_news.iglobal.net>, gressett_at_mail.iglobal.net (David Gressett) wrote:

> I can't create menus with OPO V2. I go through all the motions, i.e,
> I declare menu and menu bar objects with DIM, initialize them with
> NEW, etc., following the example in the manual in detail.- I get no
> error messages when I run the application, but I get no menu either.
> Has anyone seen this? Am I missing something obvious?

Nothing obvious I can think of, but it works for me. Mail me a small app that just puts up a menu on a single form if you want me to have a look.

Mike Kranzdorf              mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust        http://www.krt.com
Oracle Power Objects FAQ http://www.krt.com/mac/opofaq.html Received on Wed Feb 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message