Oracle and e-mail

From: Ken Harris <kcharris_at_flash.net>
Date: 1997/02/26

Help! I am not an Oracle expert or user, but I have been tasked to find the following information:

We have an Oracle database which is used to produce statements for clients.  We are looking for a tool/method to automatically e-mail statements to the correct clients. The e-mail system is an internal Microsoft Mail server. It is important to control to whom the statements are sent, e.g., statement a must only go to user a. In addition, if possible, we need an exception report for users not found on the email system.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

--
Ken Harris