Re: Pro C question

From: Mike Herring <mike-herring_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/02/26

Thanks for the reply. I finally realized that an instance of the oraca structure (also called oraca) gets created  in the ORACA.H header file (which is #included indirecly via PROTO.H). You have to make sure that only one
module compiles without #define ORACA_NONE in effect.

Chris Halioris <halioris_chris_nonlilly_at_lilly.com> wrote in article <331329C9.4B0_at_lilly.com>...