Pro C question

From: Mike Herring <mike-herring_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/02/24

I have been using Pro C for years, however I have just started a project which mixes C and C++. All my Pro C stuff is in one module which is a .C module. Wherever I need to reference functions/data in this module I bracket the #include with extern "C" { ... }. My problem is that I am getting the following link error

"warning LNK4006: _oraca already defined in xxxx.obj; second definition ignored"

for several C++ modules. Does anybody know why this error occurs and how to eliminate it? I set the /Force switch in the linker and the link completes but this is messy and disables incremental linking. Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message