Re: How to Display Oracle Data in Java tables?

From: Aris Buinevicius <Aris_at_stingsoft.com>
Date: 1997/02/21

Badri Narasimhan wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am a new programmer to Java. I have a database
> connection to ORACLE established via Java. I need to bring up
> data in the database tables to the screen. I found classes to
> construct text boxes and multiline text areas, but not a table
> and columns.
>
> Is there a class that creates tables and columns in
> Java? How else do I do this?
>
> thanks a lot,
>
> -Badri
>
> --
> My opinions are strictly mine and not those of my employer.
>
> Badri Narasimhan
> DBA
> AGCO Corporation
> badri_at_concentric.net

Hi Badri:

Stingray Software makes a full featured industrial strength grid which you can populate "on demand" (ie, a virtual mode which populates grid cells only as they are scrolled into view, thus cutting down on resources etc). We have a running version on our web site at http://www.stingsoft.com . OG/J sells for $395 and includes complete source code as well.

Good luck!

Aris Buinevicius
Stingray Software Received on Fri Feb 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message