Re: Expert Systems in Oracle

From: Marius du Plessis <mariusdp_at_icon.co.za>
Date: 1997/02/18

I am looking for an EXPERT SYSTEM which will be compatable with Oracle data base. It should operate in the Oracle environment but also be able to graphically interface with ArcView. The expert system I am looking for should be rule based and be able to do AHP modelling. It will be applied in the natural science discipline, particularly aiding in decisions around soils, climate and land resource planning. Fuzzy logic for this application is not so important, as long as the ES can read from Oracle and display resulys (may-be via Oracle too) on ArcView. Thanx
Marius du Plessis
Johannesburg
South Africa
e-mail mariusdp_at_icon.co.za Received on Tue Feb 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message