performing MSMail/Mapi - commands out of Orale*Forms 4.5

From: Kurt Holenstein <kurt.holenstein_at_post.ch>
Date: 1997/02/14

Hi out there!

I would be very pleased if someone could help me concerning the following:

I tried to perform MAPI-routines from the Microsoft Win 3.1 mapi.dll with the Oracle*Forms 4.5 function ORA_FFI.

But I found out that ORA_FFI doesn't supports complex C-Language-datatypes like STRUCT. Oracle Corp. anounced a build-in MAPI-Interface for Developer Rel. 2.0, but in fact it's not yet issued.

A solution would be to transform the complex C-datatypes of MAPI-Routines to normal C-datatypes that ORA_FFI would be able to handle.

Has anyone already handled such a problem and coult give me support?

Thanks in advance

K. Holenstein
E-Mail: kurt.holenstein_at_post.ch

   or kurt.holenstein_at_gd.swissptt.inet.ch Received on Fri Feb 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message