Re: HELP need VBX for Forms

From: Costin Rizan <crizan_at_magmacom.com>
Date: 1997/02/14

Hi,

  You're likely using the 32Bit version of Forms in which case you cannot use VBX controls. Those can only be used on the 16bit (Windows 3.X side). The Oracle rep to which I spoke specified that Oracle does not support VBX controls in the 32Bit version of Forms. You can however use OCX controls (compiled for 32Bit) instead (Haven't tried it yet so I can't verify) although that's what I was told.

Later!

In article <01bc19cb$9ca5d360$285841c2_at_miguel.workweb.pt>, miguellima_at_mail.telepac.pt says...