Dev 2K Win environment

From: <jfk_at_sigsys.com>
Date: 1997/02/13

Hello all,
 I have a form where I am trying to print out a file using the host command. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where ORACLE gets the path variable from? I have a small batch pgm called print.bat on the network, and I have this dir first in my path, but forms still uses C:\dos\print.exe
 I also would like forms to read an ini file we would like to keep on the net drive (so upgrading our customers is a bit easier) and forms wants to read this in the c:\windows dir, and no place else. I'm just wondering where the env variables are read from.

Thanks
Joe Received on Thu Feb 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message