Re: Which DES2K table contain Table and Column description

From: Curtis Hanson <chanson_at_gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Date: 1997/01/17

In article <32DE1F34.3014_at_cscuuxch.dayton.csc.com>, Bob Yeh <Bob_Yeh_at_vaffx2_at_cscuuxch.dayton.csc.com> wrote:

>Can someone tell me which DES2K repository tables contain table and
>column description. Is there a published document talks about DES2K
>repository tables?

Check out:

CI_APPLICATION_SYSTEMS -- for your application system's ID
CI_APP_SYS_TABLES -- for table ID's in your application system
CI_COLUMNS
CI_TABLE_DEFINITIONS

most of the useful repository tables/views are prefixed with CI_

--
-- Curtis.Hanson_at_UAlberta.ca (a Motif apprentice)
-- Oracle enabling the Department of Physical Plant