Re: view in oracle designer 2000

From: Oliver Felix Fox <Oliver.Fox_at_Copenhagen.ncr.com>
Date: 1997/01/17

Hi!
I can't remember the exact way to do that particular thing, but a very usefull and general hint for quickly
discovering how to do it is simply to execute your statement directly from SQL*plus and then retrofit
that particular object. You will find it much faster also. Brdgs.

--
Oliver Felix Fox
NCR SE-Copenhagen, Denmark

Tommy Cami <Tommy.Cami_at_ufsia.ac.be> wrote in article
<32DCCEAE.1B4A_at_ufsia.ac.be>...