FRM error message (Graphics-related)

From: BEtter5150 <better5150_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/01/11

I have a Form ( 4.5 rel 1.3) running on an NT4.0 box that contains three Oracle Graphics charts. I am not using Oracle's OG.PLL graphics library. I am just using the built-in RUN_PRODUCT command. Everything appears to load correctly and the chart is displayed correctly, but many times I get the following error message:

FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product.

What is SSL? and why does it say 'failure' when nothing appeared to fail? Forms Help and Oracle Book documents did not shed any light on my problem. Can you?

Thanks,
Barry Etter
BEtter5150_at_aol.com Received on Sat Jan 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message