D2K View DDL Generation Error

From: Robert Gordon <rgordon_at_acpub.duke.edu>
Date: 1997/01/10

Has anyone received the following error message when attemting to generate view DDL. I can't figure out why some views are generating and others are not from this cryptic message (I am not using free form criteria).

Starting to generate DDL statements
..
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-00917: missing comma

Designer/2000 location(5463)
Abnormal termination for Oracle server generator: generate

Since I am not using freeform criteria, I am not constructing the SQL myself - I have defined the base relation and the columns the same for all views. Anyone have an idea what may be wrong?

  • Robert Gordon