Windows 95 version of Runhost???

From: Steven Gould <sgould_at_sdt.com>
Date: 1997/01/07

I have recently joined a project team who is moving an old application from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95. The application uses Oracle Forms as a PC interface to an Oracle DB stored on a UNIX server. In order to execute some code on the UNIX machine the original developers had used a utility called "RunHost" - apparently at the request of the customer. This version of runhost does not run under Windows 95 (I'm not sure at this point what problems it gives), but I was wondering if anyone here knew of an updated version of RunHost that runs under Windows 95?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks,

Steven Gould
Steven_Gould_at_sdt.com

Any opinions expressed here are those of the author and not necessarily those of SDT. Received on Tue Jan 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message