Oracle Enterprise Manager Configuration Help

From: frankp <moles_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 1997/01/05

Hi,

I have been working with OEM for about 1 month and I still have not been able to successfully get the agent technology to work with version 1.2.2. I am using OEM on Windows 95 to go against a Oracle 7.3.2 Database on Sun Solaris 2.4. I would like to have a full set of working *.ora files for a Unix server and a PC running the OEM console. Would some one be kind enough to send me a copy ?

Thanks
Frank P.

--
Frank P.			Interests: Computers, SCI-FI,Client/Server Technology
Rochester,NY			Email: moles_at_frontiernet.net