Oracle Entreprise Manager Opinions

From: FrankP. <moles_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 1997/01/05

Hi,

I would like to get some live experiences of DBA's using OEM. Does this thing work ? I have been working with this tool for about a month now and like most of it (except the Intelligent agent technology). I still have yet to be 100% successfull implementing the Intelligent Agent technology. I am sure others have done this ! I would like to hear some opinions.

Thanks
Frank P.

--
Frank P.			Interests: Computers, SCI-FI,Client/Server Technology
Rochester,NY			Email: moles_at_frontiernet.net