2 Questions:Key programing and ASCII File Creation in Forms 4.5.x

From: Jorge Miguel Meirim <Transparente_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1996/12/28

All,
Platform Wintel
[Quoted] 1)I'm currently developing add on for OF 10.x using DEV2K. For example the central system have the key F4 for commit and mine (default) is, I believe, the F10 or something. I want to change most of the defaults.

Q:How.Where to read about. What Product (Oracle Terminal seems complex, if so,
on what file should I change).

2)How can I create an Ascii file in DEV 2K? (I must not use SQL+).

Q:How.Where to read about?

Thank you for answering this 2 small questions

Jorge Meirim
Transparente_at_mail.telepac.pt

Happy new Year Received on Sat Dec 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message