How to start Oracle*Form designer in UNIX?

From: Bob Yeh <Bob_Yeh_at_vaffx2_at_cscuuxch.dayton.csc.com>
Date: 1996/12/18

Hi,

[Quoted] Sorry to ask this simple question, but I don't have a document to look.

I just installed the developer 2000 on a SUN box running Solaris 2.4. Which one is the executable for Oracle*Form designer? Is it oraform45m? I keep geting error: FRM-91111: Internal Error: window system startup failure and FRM-10039: Unable to start up the Froms Designer. Do I need some environment variable other than ORACLE_HOME to run this?

Thank you for your help.
Bob Received on Wed Dec 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message