Re: Where can I find oraterm21m Documentation?

From: Stephen Tyson <tyson_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 1996/12/14

[Quoted] In article <58j3ig$aho_at_stico.stico.de>, stico!hoover_at_dim.chemie.uni-bielefeld.de says...
>we've been trying unsuccessfully for the last couple of weeks to
>create our own customized resource file for forms45 which has
>the keymapping used in the telnt5 file.
Good luck! The manual won't be much help when you get a copy. I consider Oracle Terminal 2 to be the most poorly designed, implemented and documented piece of trash I've ever had the misfortune to work with. The major advance in 2.1 over 2.0 seems to be that the Motif version (on Solaris at least) actually does something other than coredump. Received on Sat Dec 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message