MS-Access -> ORACLE

From: Shane Cunnane <scunnane_at_wirehub.nl>
Date: 1996/12/09

[Quoted] Hi, we're considering migrating from an solely MS-Access 2.0 environment to an [Quoted] Oracle7 Workgroup Server with MS-Access 2.0 clients. Does anybody have any [Quoted] experience of problems/issues/pitfalls in going this route ? Also is there a [Quoted] particular ODBC driver that we should opt for ? And finally apart from the [Quoted] Oracle7 Server package is there any other software that we should also get at [Quoted] the same time ? (we're probably going to start developing with VB4 soonish).

Thanks, Shane Received on Mon Dec 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message