Re: Turning of MDI in Forms 4.5

From: Alex Heney <heneya_at_entcf3.agw.co.bt.uk>
Date: 1996/12/03

RAM MAREDDY wrote:

> Hi Everybody:
>
> Does anyone know how to make an SDI form (Single Document Interface) out of
> Forms 4.5. Every window in Forms seems to be displayed as a child window
> (as an MDI child) of the run-time Forms program. I want to turn-off the
> background parent window.
>
> --
> Ram Mareddy
[Quoted] > rmareddy_at_calibersys.com

No, it is simply not possible at Forms version 4.5 (or any earlier versions). It is possible to maximise the child window then make it fixed size, so that the user only sees a single window. At Forms 5.0 it will be possible to run a form as an SDI window.

Alex Heney

--
The above posting represents the personal opinions of the author and
is not to be taken as official (or unofficial) policy or opinions of

Alex Heney, Living in the Global Village.