POWER OBJECTS -- FORMS

From: Jasen Fredrickson <fredricj_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 1996/11/29

[Quoted] I have set up forms in Oracle Power Objects so the user can input [Quoted] information and flip through the forms either forwards or backwards.

[Quoted] Using the OpenWindow() and CloseWindow() functions the user would have to [Quoted] commit each time leaving a form. This keeps the user form being able to [Quoted] go back and change information before committing the work to the database.

[Quoted] Using the ShowWindow() and HideWindow functions I have come across problems [Quoted] with the forms not hiding the way I want (completely minimized) or not [Quoted] showing the way I want (completely maximized -- like that in OpenWindow() )

[Quoted] Does anyone know how I may be able to traverse the forms without committing [Quoted] until the end, or to manipulate the window attributes for the HideWindow() and ShowWindow() functions?

Please help.

Jasen Fredrickson Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message